New! Mitsar-EEG-201BT system
Wireless Mitsar-EEG-201BT system
Significant upgrade of our most popular Mitsar-EEG-201 amplifier is available now. It has a new design and great features for your EEG routines. This system is based on Mitsar- 21 EEG and 4 poly channel EEG amplifier. It is a great diagnostic tool to fulfill your clinical requirements.
Mitsar-EEG-BT is equipment with both USB and Wireless interface. Electrodes impedances are measured online.
Built-in battery and Bluetooth module allow avoiding any 50/60 Hz noise on your EEG even in a negative environment. The battery is charged automatically if the USB cord is connected.
Mitsar EEG system provides 21 channels of QEEG + 1 - 4 active/reference pair for 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration). Intended for video EEG monitoring including spectral analysis of the electroencephalogram (EEG), as well as ERPs (event-related potential) recordings. Bluetooth option available.
- 21 EEG + 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration)
- Optical Signal Isolation
- Automatic built-in Electrode impedance - Real-time impedance (simultaneous with EEG acquisition)
- Noise: Typically less than 1.5uV peak to peak from 0.32-70 Hz
- Input range of +/- 300 mV
- 24 Bit Analog to digital conversion
- Sampling rate 2000 Hz/channel filtered down 250 Hz
- Reference: A1, A2, (A1+A2)/2, Cz, REF
- Frequency band: DC (0 Hz)-70 Hz
- Weight: 600 grams
- Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 45 mm
- Lite version - USB interface only - USB powered
- Bluetooth Version - USB and Wireless Bluetooth interface - USB or Battery powered
Applications include resting states EEG recording and analysis, Event Related potentials (wide range of tasks):
- Complete set-up
- Hands-on training
- Masterclasses on clinical cases
- Brain Computer interface research and practical application design
High Quality EEG Recording is now easy!
- Safe Computer interface with no risk of accidental disconnection and loosing EEG data.
- Low noise USB powered amplifier
We Also Recommend