GP8 Amp benefits
- Measures BVP/PPG Heart Rate, ECG, Muscle Tension (2 Channels of EMG), Skin Conductance (GSR) and Temperature.
- Filled with a wide variety of professional games, environments & workshops. Play Dual Drive Racing, Relax with Petals of Light, Train with detailed Customized Graphs.
- Increased skin conductance and heart rate accuracy for more effective training. People with dry hands or low heart rate variability can train effectively!
- Professional quality amplifier with highly durable, yet easily replaceable, sensors.
- Made by J&J, a biofeedback hardware manufacturer who has been designing professional multi-modality systems for over 40 years.
Alive Pioneer Version benefits
- All Alive Clinical version features.
- Train Muscle Tension (EMG) and Temperature using all Alive environments and games.
- Train Smoothness, Skin Conductance and New Pioneer Measurements: Average Heart Rate, Autoranged EMG, Heart Rate Range, Emotional State and more.
- All measurements can be manually adjusted or automatically ranged. New to muscle tension (EMG) feedback? Just select EMG Auto and start a game!
- 10 new Pioneer Environments with over 1 hour of new music!
- Dreamscapes game pack available as an exclusive add-on game for Alive Pioneer.
- Adaptive Pacer responds to your heart rate changes continuously - never manually adjust a breath pacer again!
- Unlimited number of graphing screens can be open and recording at the same time. New graphing screens are available for all Pioneer measurements!
- Proprietary patent pending method for detecting and displaying emotional changes (experimental but very useful for people working with emotions).
- Enhanced auditory training with optional audio breath pacer and success beep (choose from a variety of audio breath pacers).
- Record audio using a microphone and review what happened right before a skin sweat spike or large increase in smoothness.
All GP8 Amp packages include:
GP8 Amp Complete System with:
- Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp software
- GP8 Amp
- 6 Leads (for EMG, ECG, SCL)
- 5 Permanent Electrodes for ECG or EMG
- 2 Velcro Wrist Bands for wrist-to-wrist ECG
- 50 Disposable Electrodes for ECG or EMG
- 1 Temperature Sensor
- 1 Finger Sensor for BVP Heart Rate