BeeMedic Neuroamp II basic set
Ultra-modern "Basic" complete set including all features to get started with Neurofeedback. As the "Basic" set can be easily upgraded with optional components and Biofeedback tools it is appropriate for experienced therapists as for those therapists that want to get started with Neurofeedback. The "Basic" set includes an EEG NeuroAmp® II amplifier, the Neurofeedback-Software Cygnet®, one set of five electrodes for 1- or 2-channel EEG measurement, a "jumper" to electrically bridge an electrode signal, EEG pastes for skin preparation and fixation of the electrodes and a case to safely store and transport the equipment.
- "Basic"-complete set for Neurofeedback
- EEG-amplifier NeuroAmp® II (approved medical device) with electrode inputs for 1- or 2-channel EEG measurements, impedanz meter and USB-cable connection to PC for EEG data transfer.
- Neurofeedback-Software Cygnet® (approved medical device-software) - profesional software to control the Neurofeedback application.
- Including InnerTube feedback animation for visual and auditory feedback of brain activity.
- 2-channel electrode set with five high-end sintered Ag/AgCl-electrodes for artifact-free EEG measurements.
- "Jumper" to electrically bridge an electrode signal.
- EEG-pastes for skin preparation and electrode fixing.
- Stable portable case with foam filling for safe storage of components and easy transportation, e.g. home visits.