EEG NeuroAmp II
The NeuroAmp II was designed by and for clinicians and employs advanced technologies in a portable design while maintaining durability and ease of use. It has an easy to read built-in impedance meter and has the options for two-channel training as well as utilizing three peripherals (HEG available now, and coming soon HRV, Respiratory, GSR, Temperature, EMG, and more to come) and an Audio / Visual / Tactile out.
Successful Neurofeedback builds on a quality EEG signal. The built-in impedance meter on the NeuroAmp helps to ensure optimal contact of the electrodes on the scalp. Colored indicator lights illuminate to quickly show you the strength of each connection at anytime during a session.
- The original infra-low frequency neurofeedback amplifier
- Built-in impedance meter helps to achieve optimum electrode contacts
- Meets and exceeds medical specifications for the US and Europe
- Easy to handle and use for a low noise signal
- Two-channel EEG amplifiers are aligned and high-resolution
- DC to 100 Hz frequency range
- 2 EEG input channels
- 8 peripheral input channels
- USB powered - means no changing batteries
- Software controlled power switch and auto shut-off with inactivity
We Also Recommend