Surgifix Tubular Bandage ofr QEEG assessment
Surgifix Tubular Bandage
Surgifix Tubular Bandage is a white, soft, elastic tubular bandage knitted from polyester, polyamide and latex yarns. The special construction ensures that the bandage can be stretched without shrinking or distorting and minimises torniquet effect. Surgifix Tubular Bandage is available in a 9m roll in 9 sizes and can be stretched to 25m in length.
Surgifix Tubular Bandage is ideal for EEG acquisition with Electro-caps to ensure that electrodes are firmly positioned according to 10-20 International System.
The open breathable design allows easy monitoring of the wound site or device and ensures that the dressing is held firmly in position, without restricting patient movement. Surgifix Tubular Bandage is easy to wash and change compared to standard crepe bandages and is a cool, conformable, low-bulk bandage solution.
- Knitted from a unique polyester, polyamide, and latex yarn construction
- Stretches without shrinking or distorting
- The roll format allows the bandage to be cut to the required size to minimize wastage, making it highly cost-effective
- Soft, white elastic net design
- Highly versatile
- Cool, comfortable and low bulk
- Useful for awkward sites and chronic wound dressing retention
- 9 sizes for a variety of applications
- Available in a 9m roll which can be stretched up to 25m
Surgifix Tubular Bandage is available in the following sizes:
- #5 – Head, Knee, Leg, Thigh or Umbilical Cord – Width: 30mm +/- 3.0mm
- #6 – Anal, Genital, Femoral Regions or Head – Width: 56mm +/- 5.6mm
Pack Size: BBO-7752 (Each),
We Also Recommend